Sustainable Packaging…”meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs”. —World Commission on Environment and Development.
The Sustainable Packaging Coalition defines sustainable packaging as packaging that:
◦ Is beneficial, safe & healthy for individuals and communities throughout its life cycle;
◦ Meets market criteria for performance and cost;
◦ Is sourced, manufactured, transported, and recycled using renewable energy;
◦ Maximizes the use of renewable or recycled source materials;
◦ Is manufactured using clean production technologies and best practices;
◦ Is made from materials healthy in all probable end of life scenarios;
◦ Is physically designed to optimize materials and energy;
• Is effectively recovered and utilized in biological and/or industrial cradle to cradle cycles.
Inno-Pak is committed to offering sustainable packaging solutions to the industries we service.