Date Posted: May 11, 2022
The Desktop support position is responsible for the day-to-day operational support end user group and operational servers. This position will spend majority of the time supporting users as well as providing support on our manufacturing floor as well as our offsite warehouse. Other responsibilities include installation, configuration, upgrades, and maintenance of workstation and peripheral equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Configures, installs, and supports desktop computers, laptop computers, network printers, monitors, and other general peripherals
- Provides technical support and troubleshooting for desktop operating systems and application software.
- Relocates IT equipment including computers, printers, monitors, and other general peripherals
- Maintains IT assets in inventory control database
- Daily monitoring of backups, server performance and server applications uptime.
- Provides virtual/remote assistance sessions to offsite users.
- Troubleshoot minor networking issues.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills. Specifically, Excel/MS-Access
- Participates in special projects as required.
- 3+ years of technical support experience with current desktop and laptop computers
- 3+ years of technical support experience with various operating systems including Windows 10
- Experience with Microsoft Office 2010-2021, Android, iOS
- Strong customer service and end user equipment support skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Strong experience with Windows Active Directory preferred.
- Strong experience with Routers, Switches and Access points preferred.
While not required, one or more of the following certifications are strongly desired: Apple Certified Support Professional, Microsoft Certification for Windows 10, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Security+, CompTIA Network+, Zebra Printer or similar certification
Inno-Pak is an equal opportunity employer.
As an equal opportunity employer, Inno-Pak makes employment decisions based on qualifications and merit, without discrimination with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, and any other legally protected category under national and local laws.