Date Posted: November 9, 2021
The Line Worker/Packer will be responsible for creating product that ensures our high quality standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for reporting any defective product or malfunctions to immediate supervisor.
- Conducts quality checks for finished product to ensure all quality standards are met
- Responsible for adhering to all safety standards and protocols set by management to prevent hazards in the productions area.
- Responsible for packaging of product
- Responsible for keeping the manufacturing floor clean and tidy by removing debris and trash.
- Other duties as assigned
Reasons to work for Inno-Pak:
- Starting pay at $17 per hour
- Outstanding medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Inno-Pak covers 93% of health premiums
- Generous paid time off
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Company-paid 401(k)
- Bonus opportunities
Inno-Pak is an equal opportunity employer.
As an equal opportunity employer, Inno-Pak makes employment decisions based on qualifications and merit, without discrimination with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, and any other legally protected category under national and local laws.