NEW! Inno-Pak Compostable INNOBOX EDGE™ Cartons
We are excited to announce the launch of our Certified Compostable INNOBOX EDGE™ line of cartons.
These unique, eco-friendly compostable cartons are BPI certified and accepted at Cedar Grove and Compost Manufacturing Alliance (CMA) facilities. They’re constructed from 100% recycled kraft paperboard with an inner PLA lining. The Compostable INNOBOX EDGE™ has heat-sealed inset folds, which eliminate the need for glue by forming the corners on the inside instead of the outside of the container. This process creates a clean look and stronger corners with excellent leak protection. The patented innovative reverse lock closure removes the need to tape or rubber-band the cartons, and the patented tear-away flaps create a superior consumer dining experience.
- BPI certified compostable
- Cedar Grove and CMA accepted
- Made from 100% recycled Kraft paperboard
- SFI Certified Paperboard
- Inner PLA lining for excellent leak protection
- Strong heat sealed inset corners eliminate the need for glue
- Patented innovative reverse lock closure (Patent D777,029)
- Patented tear-away flaps (Patent D876,951)
- Cartons are nested for easy setup
- Optimized case packs for shipping, storage, and handling efficiency
- All five sizes of these exciting, new cartons are in stock now. Contact your sales representative for more information or to purchase these best-in-class carryout cartons.
Want the latest information about food packaging, including our compostable solutions? Subscribe to emails from Inno-Pak. Stay up to date on news, new product launches, innovations, and more.